Friday, April 21, 2006

blah blah blog and I'm sorry, of course

I have been terribly remiss in my blog time, as in I haven't been blogging at all. The thing is, I've been really busy, you know? And even now there's no time to say how. But I am so sick of myself coming on and saying I've been really busy, you know? Because, of course, so have you and you've managed to write, haven't you? Right. My point exactly.

I thought about writing. Quite a bit. In fact, I've written a dozen entries in my head, where they languished attractively for a while, poolside, as it were ~ ordering drinks, flirting with waiters ~ but where now, of course, they no longer exist, my head being the unreliable storage facility that it is. And the thing is, I never wanted to write a blah blah blog, but now, of course, that's exactly what I've gone and done.

Blah. And damn, of course. Sorry.

6 comments:

Robbie said...

Even your blahs are blog-worthy. Makes me damn jealous! LOL!

Lisa :-] said...

Your entries are never blah, Gigi.

V said...

Ah, it`s always nice to hear from you.
Hugs,
V

tiny dancer said...

I'm just jealous that you have a pool and cabana boy in your head.

Wil said...

C'mon child, you ain't that busy.

Write, dammit!

;D

Globetrotter said...

HEEHEE! Your blog could never be blah blah!

It's tough to keep these treasures stored in our inadequate storage facilities, especially if your facility is the same age as mine!