Friday, April 03, 2009

there but for fortune go I

Cynthia posted this little nugget of a meme and because I am lazy and in need of a giggle I tried it. The challenge was to google "unfortunately, (your name)" and post the first ten non-repetitive results. Like Cynthia, I chose instead to post only my favorite unfortunate fates:

Unfortunately GiGi was used as a brood bitch and...

Unfortunately, Gigi has become victim of recent changes.

Unfortunately, Gigi’s artist name is a bit too common, so searching for her music can be a tad more difficult than other artists.

Unfortunately, Gigi threw that menu, with most of the dishes, out the window.

Unfortunately, Gigi's magical attacks also will target your partner, so this limits her usefulness in a multiplayer setting.

Unfortunately Gigi speaks today.

Unfortunately, Gigi is in love with Gaston, and though she does not wish to become his mistress, she decides that a) she loves him too much to reject him.

Unfortunately Gigi has a point when he said there'd be alot of swearing.

Unfortunately, Gigi was brought in as an accomplice in dragging that storyline out and I've had a problem with her ever since.

Unfortunately, Gigi has a problem getting her teeth in the way, and deflating old Sammy.

Unfortunately, Gigi makes every scene awkward to watch as she continuously flirts with and teases Mouth, regardless of who's around.

Unfortunately, GiGi won the battle despite that she needed instructions to play the game.



I know. That's 12. But unfortunately, Gigi, well, see above.

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Now that's an exciting life. I'll watch out for those magical attacks.

Robbie said...

I just did a quick search for myself and here is one that came up: Unfortunately, Robbie takes too long to get home...to blog about anything.

Of course, I had to complete the sentence. That's what I do with all of these that people are posting. It's like a creativity prompt waiting to be completed. I want people to finish the damn story. I want to know what caused Gigi to throw the menu and dishes out the window. Was it because she was used as brood bitch. Will Gigi speak today on the topic? ;-D

Gigi said...

I think the idea of using this exercise as a creativity prompt is actually a very good one. Sadly, my duties as a brood bitch preclude me from doing much writing of late. If I could only get those magical attacks under control...

MzAmy said...

ha. GiGi...is a name that should be googled. :)

funny stuff. sadly, my life isnt as entertaining as google. :)