Thursday, December 22, 2005

gone shopping...












No time to visit
no time to blog
there's hardly time for this eggnog

It's last year's card
this happy tree, rushed as always
but then that's me

I wish you love
and joy and mirth
I wish us all some
Peace on Earth

Goodwill to all
to all sweet dharma
But if ye be Grinchey
I wish thee ~ Instant Karma.

Happy Holidays!
(and of course, to Bill O'Reilly and John Gibson, who apparently require more specific forms of greeting)

A wondrous midwinter agricultural and solar observance to you, boys!

peace, babies

xxx ooo Gigi






















3 comments:

Paul said...

Merry Christmas, Geeg. I think your happy tree put on a little weight since last year.

freeepeace said...

I remember this card. :D

Enjoy shopping. I have yet to hit a mall or department store. Proud of me? Hope you like cookies. ;)

Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Lisa :-] said...

Merry Christmas, Gigi.