Sunday, April 06, 2008

vengence is mine

My pal Trish is mad at me. A lovely and talented musician, Trish recently played a little game on her blog, the prize for which was that she would record and post a video rendition of the lucky winner's favorite song. It seems I may have made a few possibly unwelcome suggestions ~ Debbie Boone's You Light Up My Life is someone's favorite song, surely ~ and she has taken her revenge by tagging me for one these.


So here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

here are my 7 random and/or weird things:

1. I have a serious online gaming addiction. Stop me before my avatar kills again.

2. As a teenager, it took me 5 tries to pass my driver's license test. In all fairness to me, each try was in a
different car, one of which was my boyfriend's '74 Mustang Mach I complete with side pipes and racing stripes. When I peeled away from the curb, tires spinning and engine roaring the inspector conducting the test actually made a grab for the dashboard, which is hardly ever a good sign. I finally passed in my mother's Toyota. Which she promptly gave to my brother.

3. My nickname in high school was 'Pathfinder' because I was always getting lost.

4. I gave myself that nickname.

5.
I outsource all my blogging. The work is currently being performed by a clever but opinionated Shirley Temple doll in Bangladesh, who for some reason goes by the name of 'Tammy'.

6.
I am very concerned about Trish's pathological fear of balloons.

7. I do not know 7 people who read this blog and am therefore unable to tag. Also, I am not mad at anybody, although this could change at any given moment. It all depends on Tammy.


*blogger surrogate/technician Tammy at home in Bangladesh


4 comments:

freeepeace said...

hahahahhh...you are BRILLIANT! I swear, you should be - excuse me, TAMMY should be blogging for you every single day!!

And...I'm not mad at you. I'm thrilled. You didn't win. But truly, You Light Up My Life.

Thanks for playing this online game. Blog more. Kill less.

Lisa :-] said...

Nice to know there's a fellow balloon-o-phobe walking the planet...

Paul said...

Debbie Boone? Jayz. But the good news is, I followed the link over to Trish (I remember her from the AOL days) and found she has some really good music available. I'll have to see if I can find my checkbook under all the dust.

MzAmy said...

Ahh....hahaha.

always with class and humor.
I can never compete.

I was tagged, but I have a
phobia of tag, it started when
I was young.

I don't know....

anyway, good to be about your
place again. :)