Friday, September 12, 2008

who would you vote for

...if you didn't know who you were voting for? Here's a little blind taste test, asking questions regarding the policies and positions of the two candidates to determine where you stand in relation to them. It's quick and painless and quite fun in the end.

I was happy with my result. I am nothing if not consistent.






And then, to congratulate yourself on choosing the correct candidate, Barack Obama, go here and create one of these.


Ain't politics a kick?
Happy Logoneering!

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

That was actually a pretty good little test. No surprise, I came up Obama.

Sydney said...

Hey there -- glad to see a new post. I read back as far as I could on my little iphone one night when we were in Colorado a few weeks ago and just love what you have to say and how you say it.

I will take the test when I'm not so wilted from Ike...

Thanks for stopping by to see how it was going. The city has sustained so much damage (I live right on Montrose near the MFA), will be interesting to see how fast they will pull it back together.

Robbie said...

Why does your picture show McCain in the White House while Obama is left see-sawing by himself? Perhaps our slanted media sources are trying to tell us it doesn't matter who we vote for this time either. ;-)

Gigi said...

Ha! I noticed that too.

In fact, when McCain went flying off the seesaw and into the White House I thought for one horrifying second I had chosen the wrong candidate. Clearly not, but there he is anyway.

Damn Diebold voting machines! ;)