Friday, June 30, 2006

nunsense

Went out with friends last night and made rather merry with the martinis. Shockingly, woke up hungover and more than usually spacey. Immediately decided that today would be a good time to get some work done. Wound up at The Daily Snooze instead, where a little past life regression was on offer and no doubt just the cure for what ailed me.

It explains a lot. But while I am not surprised and in fact actually quite thrilled to embrace myself as both ancient lunatic and brilliant scientist (well, I'm assuming the brilliant part. Wouldn't you?) I feel I must take issue with the concept of me as a third century nun. I really doubt it. Obviously, someone didn't catch my act down at the Boom Boom Room sometime around midnight.


So go in peace, my child. And please don't slam the door on your way out. Sister Lotus needs her beauty sleep.











Lotus' Past Lives











VVV
1230 BC: Crazy Heretic
285 AD: A Nun
1633 AD: An astronomer
'What were you in your past lives?' at QuizGalaxy.com


3 comments:

Robbie said...

This is toooooo funny! Nunsense! You crazy heretic you. LOL! Now, I've got to go play. :-)

Cynthia said...

Gigi, no one said you were a good nun. Believe it or not, I was a vestal virgin. I'd love to offer a little hair of the dog

V said...

A hung-over Nun!!
Lol
V