Friday, August 10, 2007

everybody knows your name

It should come as no surprise to anyone that I am a huge, dweeby, recite-entire-episodes from memory, stalker-quality fan of the The Simpsons. Naturally, like all rabid Simpson lovers I have always harbored a secret desire to be Simpsonized ~ what's good enough for Liz Taylor, Tony Blair and Thomas Pynchon et al is certainly good enough for me.

And now, thanks to Burger King and the very clever
Cynthia, I have!

I am over the moon.


Now, see how easy that was? So hop on over to Springfield. I'll meet you down at Moe's ~ the d'ohs and the Duffs are on me.



4 comments:

Cynthia said...

I had so much fun with this! Did you notice, in The Simpsons-verse, we look alike?

Robbie said...

Actually, I am quite surprised. I picked you out as more of a South Park - King of the Hill type person.

There's another site that did the Simpsons. I think it's the movie site where you can create yourself. I was going to blog about it a couple of weeks ago. I even created myself but I lost the link in my long list of "to-do" entries that I never seem to do.

neil said...

That's so excellent! But what are doing in the parking lot? I hope it's not what I think it is ;-)

MzAmy said...

hm. didn't picture you a simpson fan. but, that's what i like about you.

your diverse. slightly secretive. explosive in your words about things you adore.

I came on, to write an entry...but, I have found myself here instead.

:)