Sunday, August 12, 2007

just changin' the profile

There'll be a change in the weather,

a change in the sea.

Before long there'll be a change in me.

My walk will be diff'rent,

my talk and my name,

Ain't nothin' about me is gonna to be the same.

I'm goin' to change my way of livin', boys,

(if) that ain't enough,

Well then I'll change the way I strut my stuff,

Nobody wants you when you're old and gray.

There'll be some changes made to-day.

There'll be some changes made.



~ Words Billy Higgins and Music by W.B. Overstreet



Always loved that song. Time again to live it.

* 3:35 update ~ oops. Now I lost both profile pics. D'oh!

* 4:46 update ~ finally got it. Now I don't like it. Looks like the wrong size. Now I must change back.

What a Homer.



4 comments:

Cynthia said...

How did you do that? When I uploaded my Simpson self, I couldn't get it to work! Damn it. I was going to do the profile thing with my pic too.

Robbie said...

You drew that yourself. Didn't you? I love how you put the dots like your background in the back.

You're no Homer. Bart, maybe.

Gigi said...

I didn't draw it! It's the actual avatar generated by the site. But I couldn't upload it either, Cynthia, no matter how many times I tried. I lost the first image, (the one in front of the Quickie Mart) which I liked and which seemed somehow more Simpsony, trying to 'Save' it.

For this one I did a screen capture, (Alt+ Print Screen) pasted it into the Paint program, cut the figure and pasted it from there onto the dot background(which I got using the same Alt + Print Screen method.) I tried to size the image in Paint, not quite successfully; the resolution is off.

I think Burns is running the Burger King site ~ it makes you register your email, and gives nothing but phantom downloads in return.... ;D

freeepeace said...

I love it. But I love your original creations much better. :)