Monday, January 19, 2009

how can we miss him if he won't go away?

As our nation's capitol swells with thousands of cheering, joyful, tearful throngs eager to celebrate a future filled with new hope for our people, restored belief in our leaders and a renewed dedication to the principles of our democracy, there is no place I'd rather be than in Washington DC right now. And there is no place I'd rather be at this very moment than the Huffington Post Inaugural Ball at the Newseum. I hear that place is rockin'.

But, as with all the good parties, I am not there but here, rockin' the PJ's
in the dark dungeons of the internets; listening to MSNBC and wishing to the gods that I could at least have a glass of wine, fer cryin' out loud; I mean, what's 110 measley calories when we're making history here people...

So, I'm doing this instead. So far my high score is 9. Remember ~ they break to the left.





We'll miss the laughter, but not the tears. The many, many tears. So long, George.



~~~~~~~~~~~
Torment Today:
~~~~~~~~~~~

the Diet is annoyed that it does not get Martin Luther King Day off
and intends to sue


Breakfast: black coffee

bunch of grapes 110


Lunch: 1 bowl chicken w/ wild rice soup 120 calories


Dinner: 1 whole can Campbell's chicken vegetable soup: 200
frozen peas 100
w/butter 100


Daily total: 630 calories

~~~~~~~~~~

yoga 1 hour

treadmill: 2.05 miles 22 minutes

~~~~~~~~~~

net weight gain/loss since last Monday: -2 lbs.



2 comments:

Sydney said...

Crap! history is being made, have not wine but CHAMPAGNE!~ don't those bubbles have less calories??????
GO OBAMA! GO NATION! GO WORLD!

Robbie said...

OMFG! Seriously! I feel incredibly ashamed that this man was ever elected. Stupid is as stupid does - now pass the wine! :-D